Bookkeeper360 is a financial technology company that specializes in bookkeeping, accounting, and business advisory for small to medium-sized businesses. Recognized as a two-time winner of Xero’s Platinum Partner of the Year award and ranked as one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies, Bookkeeper360 is proud to be at the forefront of helping business owners follow their passion and grow.
The team is proud to be 100% U.S. based offering all clients a one-stop shop for accounting and advisory needs. Clients are assigned a client advisor that is dedicated to their business regardless of their company size or commitment. Bookkeeper360 clients will receive and enjoy the most delightful cloud-based applications, client advisory, and general business success.
Reskin CPAs is focused on not just preparing your tax returns but integrating strategic planning to create real value for clients. We solve the critical issues facing our clients, both large and small. Our unique approach is based on driving value for clients by working with them through innovative and tailored business and tax planning.
John Wyatte Foard, LLC brings personal attention and technical expertise to the table for you. We work with a variety of companies including not-for-profits and start-up companies. We can provide assistance in a variety of areas including assurance, taxation, and accounting.
The firm is skilled in dealing with:
• The unique financial record-keeping needs of cultivators, distributors, processors, and extractors.
• The selection of optimal operating structures for each participant in the California cannabis industry.
• Adjusting structures and modifying financial record-keeping to comply with a rapidly evolving regulated California marketplace.
• Understanding of the challenges presented by a long history in this industry of “doing business in cash” and the associated problems.
• The practical needs related banking, card processing, and anti-money laundering issues applicable to this industry.
• The processes relating to permitting, licensing as well as reporting and paying cannabis excise tax and gross receipts tax at the county level.
• Implementing strategies for addressing the onerous impact of the limitation on the deduction of ordinary and necessary business expenses imposed by Internal Revenue Code §280E on businesses engaged in “trafficking”.
We are a full service accounting firm offering professional services ranging from write up to attestation to taxes to virtual CFO/Controllership. We are Big-4 alum with fees tailored to the business needs of individuals, business owners-big & small, entrepreneurs, political candidates, and high net-worth individuals. We fully engage technology to the extent possible and as such we serve clients on two (2) continents. Geography does not limit our reach! Let us show you our capabilities!
Clark Nuber is an award winning CPA and consulting firm located in the Seattle Metro Area. For over 65 years, our professionals have provided sophisticated accounting and consulting services to clients here in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the world.
With over 200 professionals, we bring world-class expertise to helping our clients implement strategies for financial health, management, and growth.
We serve privately held and family businesses, angel and venture-backed companies, public companies, foundations, not-for-profit and public sector organizations, and high net worth individuals and their families.
Top 100 accounting firm in the nation.