Asana is a leading work management platform that helps teams orchestrate work, from daily tasks to cross-functional strategic initiatives. With Asana, organizations have a living system of clarity where everyone can see, discuss, and execute their team’s priorities.
An Asana Enterprise plan is required to connect to Gusto. Click here to learn about Asana's plans. Asana is only available for Gusto Plus or Premium accounts.
Have an Asana account? Here’s how to connect with Gusto:
- Click Connect and follow the instructions to verify your account credentials.
- Match Asana user accounts with your team members in Gusto.
Don’t have an Asana account? Click here to sign up.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us here.
- Create Asana accounts for your employees from Gusto.
- Remove Asana accounts for your employees from Gusto.
- Remove or suspend Asana accounts when an employee leaves your company.