Your business has grown and you’re ready to hire your first employee. Where do you start? Once you’ve found the perfect person, the next step is figuring out compensation, benefits, and compliance. This may sound overwhelming, but don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Simple time tracking that syncs with payroll.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What to do before you make the first hire
- What to do on your employee’s first day
- Important legal and regulatory taxes
- What to look for in your first hire
You should read this guide if you are:
- A new startup founder looking to make your first hire
- A small business owner who is expanding his or her business