For anyone who’s been paying attention, the accounting profession has flourished with easy-to-use, internet-based apps that offer expert support and are loved by small businesses.
So if you’re looking to enhance your firm’s business with a more flexible, reliable, and collaborative tools, then you’re in the right place. I’m not going to recommend Gusto because I always recommend Gusto. That’s why I joined the company. No, this post features platforms that will prepare your firm for anything, and empower you to serve your clients from anywhere.
Practice from anywhere COVID-19 tools
Amid COVID-19, online technology that you can use anywhere and access anytime, has never been more important to guiding clients through turbulent times. Whether you are forecasting cash flow needs when submitting PPP or EIDL loan applications, onboarding new clients who need help and want new support services, or streamlining firm workflows to manage the current pace, these 3 apps will do just that — all with a focus on COVID-19 and native to the cloud (aka the internet)
Jirav – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Message from Jirav: In an uncertain economic environment, business planning is more important than ever. That’s why Jirav is proud to partner with Gusto to help businesses join their payroll and accounting data, empowering them to easily create and update financial models, forecasts, and dashboards that include detailed headcount data and staffing plans.
- What it does: Jirav connects your financial and operational data to let you easily explore historical operations and accurately forecast your bookings, revenues, workforce, expenses and cash flows. Instantly see plan vs. actuals, rolling forecasts and downstream effects to spot opportunities across your client’s entire team, departments, and business.
- Special offer: Gusto partners can sign up for a free 14-day trial of Jirav Pro for their firm and/or clients, available through Gusto’s COVID-19 Resource Hub. Bulk discounts are available (inquire for details).
- COVID-19 enhancements: To help speed up the process of building financial forecasts, Jirav has created a new COVID-19 financial model template. It’s easy to deploy and use with your clients. We’re including it with new Jirav Pro accounts, and we’ll even help you set it up. Activate your Jirav account through Gusto’s COVID-19 Resource Hub. Access more of our COVID-19 resources for accountants and bookkeepers on the Jirav Blog.
Ignition – Client Engagement, Proposals, and Payments
- Message from PI: We’re excited to partner with Gusto to help accounting professionals navigate COVID-19 within their firms and with their clients. Now more than ever, it’s important to provide your clients with business continuity planning services to help them through these times.
- What it does: Ignition is a powerful way to run your client-focused business. Create and track business continuity proposals with built-in contracts and engagement letters, collect client payments via ACH or credit card (recurring, one time, etc.) for those seeking help, and unlock important business insights all in one place.
- Special offer: Ignition has extended a special offer to Gusto Partners of 15% off their Professional and Scale annual plans until April 30th, 2020, available through Gusto’s COVID-19 Resource Hub.
- COVID-19 enhancements: Ignition will provide a library of 12 new business continuity service templates for accounting firms to engage and support clients with new COVID-19 revenue-generating opportunities. Other Ignition COVID-19 resources can be found in their content hub.
Karbon – Work Management Software
- Message from Karbon: All accounting firms are facing new challenges transitioning to a remote workforce. We are proud to be partnering with Gusto to help accountants and their firms adapt to any condition, maintain business-as-usual in a time that is anything but, and come out of this stronger than ever.
- What it does: Karbon is powerful work management for accounting firms. It provides a truly collaborative platform to manage workflows, communicate with teams and deliver exceptional client work — from anywhere. There is no better way to unite your distributed team with a virtual place to work together.
- Special offer: Karbon has extended a special offer to Gusto Partners of an extended 30-day trial, available through Gusto’s COVID-19 Resource Hub.
- COVID-19 enhancements: You will receive the COVID-19 Rapid Response Kit—a set of templates added to your free account that will allow you to assist clients access government stimulus packages in a rapid and scalable fashion. Other Karbon COVID-19 content can be found in their resource hub.
Karbon delivers strong practice workflows including a Rapid Response Kit that will assist clients in a rapid and scalable fashion.
How the apps come together to empower your practice:
Now more than ever, Gusto Partners have the tools at their disposal so they can support clients anytime, anywhere while maintaining a high level of service. These platforms are all committed to supporting firms during a critical time for small businesses. Whether your firm is in the process of migrating online or was in the cloud before it was cool, now is the time to level-up your practice and the value it provides is more essential than ever.