Google Workspace plans provide a custom email for your business and includes collaboration tools like Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, and more. Google Workspace lets you spend less time managing your work and more time actually doing it. Once connected to Gusto, you can instantly create Google accounts for your team members and opt-in to pay for your Google Workspace subscription on your monthly Gusto invoice at no extra charge.
A Google Workspace Business Starter plan or higher is required to connect to Gusto. Click here to learn about Google Workspace's plans. Google Workspace is only available for Gusto Plus or Premium accounts.
The admin connecting Google Workspace to Gusto must be a Super Admin in Google. Once connected, any admin user in Gusto with the Apps Admin permission can create/remove email accounts and manage billing. Click here to learn about these admin privileges.
In order to connect Google Workspace to Gusto, you'll be required to consolidate your Google billing into your Gusto invoice. You'll be able to manage your Google seats in Gusto directly, and pay for your Google subscription on your monthly Gusto invoice.
Have a Google Workspace account? Here’s how to connect with Gusto:
- Click Connect and follow the instructions to verify your account credentials.
- Set up your Google Workspace bill to be paid on your Gusto monthly invoice.
- Match Google Workspace user accounts with your team members in Gusto.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us here.
- Create Google Workspace accounts for your employees from Gusto.
- Remove or suspend Google Workspace accounts when an employee leaves your company.