Sharing Gusto content with your customers
We want to make it easier for your customers to manage their businesses and build great teams. That’s why we’re making some of the content we create available to you as an official Gusto Partner as defined by the Gusto Partner Program Terms. Our hope is that these articles will help you serve your clients better, answer some of their simpler questions, and help you build a stronger relationship.
Reposting our articles
You may republish articles on your website, reprint them, or add them to email newsletters. For any online publication of the articles on this list, we only ask that you:
- Include a line of text at the bottom, giving us attribution and linking to the original source: This article originally appeared on Gusto.com.
- Send an email to email@example.com and let us know. We’ll even promote your post via our Twitter handle.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles available for publishing
- Where Does the Money Go? A Payroll Tax Primer for Small Businesses
- A Quick Guide to the New 2016 Overtime Rule
- What’s the Best Payroll Schedule for My Small Business?
- Payroll 101: Getting Ready for Your First Hire
- How Do I Calculate My Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Employee Number?
- A 10-Step Guide to Mastering Your 1094-C and 1095-C Forms
- Workers’ Comp 101: What Is It and Why Do I Need It?
- Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Workers’ Comp