Worried about making a payroll mistake?
Running your business is a lot of work. The last thing you want to worry about is a costly mistake from an accounting or payroll related misstep.
Run payroll and benefits with Gusto
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How do you maximize your tax deduction and minimize tax exposure?
- How frequently should you pay and file taxes to avoid tax penalties?
- How do you manage receivables to get cash back into your business?
- Is accrual or cash accounting best for your business?
- How do you avoid misclassifying employees and contractors?
- What payroll and accounting reports do you need to keep on file?
You should read this guide if you are:
- A small business owner who is running payroll and accounting in-house
- A HR admin working with payroll for the first time
- A startup founder who is concerned about payroll fines